Easy Baby Travelers Diaper Bag Organizer Pouches Keep Mom & Baby Organized
- Four Change Me, Dress Me, and Feed Me (regular AND insulated) Travelers organize any bag into a diaper bag.
- Or, leave the bulky diaper bag behind and take the Easy Baby Traveler that has the baby supplies you need.
- Unique, gender neutral, color/pattern coding and tags on the top of the bag make it easy for mom or dad to quickly spot the Traveler you need.
- Travelers are flexible allowing them to fit in almost any diaper bag, purse or backpack.
- Top of the bag tag and handle let you quickly find and grab the Traveler you need.
- Insulated Feed Me Traveler holds bottles, sippy cups or other perishables.
- Insulated Feed Me Traveler includes a fastener handle to clip your Insulated Feed Me Traveler on to your stroller for immediate access to feed your baby.
- Change Me, Dress Me, Feed Me Travelers when full are approximately the size of a half gallon of milk, measure 10″x6″x5″ and hold at least a day’s worth of baby/toddler supplies.
- Travelers are made of cotton.
- All Easy Baby Travelers can be spot cleaned.
What baby supplies get organized into which pouch?
- Place diapers, wipes, and ointments in the Change Me Traveler.
- Place extra clothes in the Dress Me Traveler.
- Place formula, food, burp cloths, and bibs in the Feed Me Traveler.
- Place your cold bottles or food into the Feed Me Insulated Traveler.
- Place your Easy Baby Travelers into your diaper bag, purse, backpack or carry them separately.
How big are the diaper bag organizer pouches?
The main Change Me, Dress Me, Feed Me Travelers when full are flexible, fit into many types of diaper bags and backpacks and are approximately the size of a half gallon of milk. They measure approximately 10″x6″x5″ and hold at least a day’s worth of baby/toddler supplies for up to two children.
All Easy Baby Travelers should be spot cleaned.
New Orleans Seersucker Style
Seersucker became a staple in the South when in 1907 a local New Orleans merchant was searching for a lightweight fabric that could be created into a suit designed for the heat and humidity of Southern days. Seersucker became so well loved in the South that one Mississippi Congressman brought its Southern charm to Washington D.C. in 1996 for an annual “Seersucker Thursday”. Our Easy Baby New Orleans Seersucker Style line celebrates the history of this colorful and striped fabric that retains its warm weather charm.
Keep (You and) Your Baby Happy
Easy Baby Travelers keep your diaper bag organized with spacious color/pattern coded “Travelers” that make it easy for you to quickly find and carry everything your baby needs.
Freedom When You Need It
Just fed your baby and going for a quick lunch with the girls and your little? Then just take the “Change Me” Traveler for quick diaper changes and leave the rest of the bulky diaper bag in the car.
More Help & Sanity. Less Stress.
Make it easy for dads and grandmas to jump right in, get it done themselves or grab what you need, instead of wasting time while your baby is crying, searching through and making a mess of your diaper bag.
Take Care of Your Baby When You’re Not There
Ensure daycare and your babysitter have what your little needs when you’re at work or taking a night out and that all your baby supplies come back and are already organized for the next day or washing.
Stay You. Be Mom.
Express yourself with one of many designs that match your own personal style and choose a set of four or eight or individual Travelers to suit your baby organization needs.
240+ Verified 5 Star Reviews. 30 Day Returns (Excludes flash sale items). Free Shipping on orders $100+
Each Easy Baby Traveler has over 240+ five star reviews and comes with 30 day free returns based on your order’s delivery date, includes a two year warranty and is shipped for free in the US if your order total is over $150.
Your Purchase Helps Moms and Babies in Need
Because of your purchase, Easy Baby Travelers is able to donate Easy Baby Wipes Cases to Baby2Baby, an organization that helps new moms and babies in need by supplying them with essentials that ensure both are taken care of.