Happiest Baby’s award-winning Sleepea makes swaddling easier and safer than ever. That’s why this 5-second swaddle is so beloved…it sold out in 3 weeks. Now fully stocked again, it’s available for retail partners.
Swaddling gives babies the snug embrace they loved in the womb. And, by preventing startles and wild-handed nose-whacks, swaddling quickly boosts a baby’s sleep.
Sleepea was designed by Dr. Harvey Karp, America’s top pediatrician. Dr. Karp started the swaddling revolution with his parenting classic, The Happiest Baby on the Block, which teaches his popular 5 S’s soothing method…and swaddling is the first step.
New York Magazine declared Sleepea “The Winner!” in its 2018 swaddle comparison test. It’s easy to see why:
- Open-weave mesh reduces overheating.
- Can’t unravel, so no loose blankets around the face.
- Hips safe…with extra room for growing hips.
- Snug swaddling reduces baby’s ability to roll to a risky position.
- Smart, inner band keeps babies from breaking out!
- Not too loose, not too tight…the perfect wrap every time!
- Zips open from the top or bottom, for easier diaper changes.
- Special “quiet” Velcro, won’t disturb baby when you open it.
- Has snaps to make it easy to free an arm when the baby is ready to wean from swaddling.
Made with 100% organic cotton, Sleepea is good for babies…and the planet! And, parents love that they can get an organic swaddle…for the low price of conventional cotton.
Available in 4 stylish colors (Graphite, Rose, Sky and Teal), all printed with a little star pattern.
For wholesale information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 476 4440.
Visit http://www.happiestbaby.com to learn more!