babysoy offers eco-friendly,
comfortable apparel 0-3 to 4T
babysoy was founded over a decade ago by two friends—one of whom discovered a patented eco-friendly soy protein-to-fiber called Azlon®—the other a graphic designer single mother looking for simple, modern, and eco-friendly layettes.
Using simple and fresh designs, babysoy has created a sustainable and modern baby capsule wardrobe for eco-babies without sacrificing comfort or style.
Azlon® is combined with other eco-friendly fibers such as organic cotton and rayon from bamboo. Azlon® is soft, light, and smooth, smoother than cashmere with the same moisture absorption as cotton. Its moisture transmission traits make it more comfortable than cotton, and its superior warmth retention is comparable to wool. Printed fabrics are created using water-based inks.
The California-based company offers apparel that ranges in size from 0-3 months to 4T.
babysoy has been featured in numerous press and media coverage including: Newsweek, Fox News, InStyle, CBS News, Cookie Magazine, Earnshaw’s, Fit Pregnancy, American Baby, Pregnancy & Newborn, People Magazine, Kiwi, Working Mother, Tots Trends Weekly, Real Simple Family Magazine, US Weekly, and many more.
Look for exciting new launches from babysoy this fall
Babysoy’s award winning products include:
• Mom’s Choice Award of Excellence – babysoy modern solid beanie
• Mom’s Choice Award of Excellence – babysoy modern solid bundler
• Parent-Tested-Parent-Approved Award – babysoy kimono bodysuit
• iParent Media Award – babysoy reversible hoodie
• Baby Planner Seal of Approval – babysoy collection
• Baby & Children’s Product News Reader’s Favorite Award 2016
For more information call 909/ 606-3069 or visit www.babysoyusa.com.